Paints you will need:
Abaddon Black, Mechanicus Standard Grey, Administratum Grey, Mephiston Red, Evil Sunz Scarlet, Leadbelcher, Nuln Oil, Balthasar Gold, Agrax Earthshade, Necron Compound, Skavenblight Dinge, Mournfang Brown, Skrag Brown, Steel Legion Drab, Dryad Bark, White Scar, Bloodletter, Purity Seal Spray
- Prime whole model in black
- Spray Mechanicus Standard Grey 45 degree angle to the model.
- Or with a brush paint Mechanicus standard grey over the whole miniature.
- Brush Paint shoulders interiors Mephiston Red.
- Spray light highlights of Evil Sunz Scarlet directly onto the Mephiston red on the points of the shoulder where light would hit being careful not to let any overspray get on the shoulder trim.
- Brush paint Leadbelcher on to all metal areas like weapons, grenades,and power plant exhaust vents.
- Light drybrush of Leadbelcher over whole model even the red shoulders. This is to give the appearance of wear and scratches of battle worn armor.
- Sponge on Leadbelcher is random patterns focusing on front armor and large panels. This is to represent large paint chips and more wear on the armor.
- Wash the whole miniature in Nuln Oil.
- Brush paint Balthasar Gold onto all tubes and pipes.
- Wash Balthasar Gold in Agrax Earthshade.
- Drybrush Necron Compound onto metal areas like weapons, grenades, and power plant exhaust vents and on the areas you painted Balthasar Gold.
- (Optional) Brush paint White Scare free hand Iconography or add transfers.
- Sponge on Skavenblight Dinge in light random patterns this represents dirt and grime build up.
- Brush paint Mournfang Brown onto all the leather components.
- (Optional) Brush Paint Leader Markings with Mephiston Red.
- Wash leather and leader markings with Agrax Earthshade.
- Edge highlight Skrag Brown onto all the Leather.
- Edge highlight Evil Sunz Scarlet onto the Leader Markings.
- Lightly drybrush Steel Legion Drab on to feet going up to mid-calf this is to give the impression of dirt or dust.
- Lightly drybrush Dryad Bark on to the feet going up to the ankles this gives the effect of fresh dirt or grim.
- Brush paint White Scar into the eye lenses.
- Apply a dab of Bloodletter into the eye lenses this achieves a simple glow effect on the eyes.
- Spray the miniature with Purity Seal Spray to bring everything together and give it a nice protective finish.